Published on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 23:35
THE MEN OF ‘AVENGERS’
WHO MAKES YOU WANT TO BE BAD?
By: Anthony Reyes, Fuerte Men
In just a few days U.S. audiences will get to see the ‘Avengers’ Men strut their hunky personas on screen and we just can’t wait! The big question though is who makes you want to be bad? They all have their own unique features and we at Fuerte Men wanted to help you in your decision making process.
- Chis Evans returns as Captain America and we are thankful! If you like the chiseled body and all American good looks, then he is your man. If helps that his uniform seems shrink wrapped in all the right places!
- Chris Hemsworth is the demi-god Thor. Muscles galore, an accent, and his magical hammer; need we say more? His character can literally take you out of this world!
- Robert Downey Jr. is back as Iron Man and with a name like that you can’t go wrong! His character is egotistical, but in the end always comes through to save the world. Besides who doesn’t like a man in uniform and his happens to fly, shoot bombs and lasers, and is impenetrable.
- Mark Ruffalo is the Hulk. If you can set the green colored-skin aside and tame the beast within, then this superhero could be for you. There is always a gentle side underneath all that brawn.
- Jeremy Renner is Hawkeye. His keen agility and precision aiming could land an arrow right in your heart. Is he a keeper in your eyes?
We think any of these men would be good enough to be very bad. Let us know what you think and get ready to make some tough decisions as you scope out the men of Avengers. The Avengers opens nationwide this Friday.